Monday, July 14, 2008

Alluring top

I was trying to find the top I bought yesterday at target to feature it on the blog, but for some reason it isn't on the target website. Instead I found this one, which is also really cute. Style thy name is Radish, and I am quite taken in by your batik-like print, and alluring colors. I'm a fan of orange, and it looks so dang lovely with that beet shade. It's the perfect little thing for summer, and the hues will transition right on into an early fall, let's hop for a nice Indian summer! I may just have to return to Target once more this week to grab this! ($12.99, 55% cotton, 45% modal)
clipped from www.target.com
Mossimo® Black: Printed Sheer Tee - Radish
Mossimo® Black: Printed Sheer Tee - Radish
$12.99

• Cap-Sleeve Casual Fashion Tee
• Made of 55% Cotton, 45% Modal
• Scoop Neck
• Casual Fit
• Machine Wash Cold

blog it

No comments: