Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Party people, what's your Zodiac sign?

"Party people, what's your Zodiac sign?" -"U.N.I.T.E.",The Beastie Boys.
Unfortunately there was no video made for the song, so I chose another one to post below, "Body Movin'". It has the classic Beastie Boy sense of humor, spoofing the 1960's comic book and film character, Diabolik, a ruthless master thief. In the first few "appearances" Diabolik ( created by Angela and Luciana Giussani in 1962) is a just a cold hearted villain with no compunctions about icing anyone, but later on he is portrayed as a Robin Hood type. He uses a series of lifelike masks to fool his opponents,and always drives a black 1961 Jaguar E-type (his lady drives a white one).

I had originally chosen the lyric in my title in order to introduce a certain project I had the pleasure to be involved in. My good friend Steffen (the Bedazzler) is a video editor and he asked me and my husband to help him with this project. We really had a lot of fun doing it, it was filmed well over a year ago, Steffen was quite busy in the meantime, but he has finished it, and it looks great! Click on your sign, and see if there is an aspect of your personality present! (can you spot me? bonus points if you can!)

Zodiac Clips

"Body Movin'"

No comments: