Friday, April 11, 2008

Boomin'

First of all, here at A Rollerskating Jam, we celebrate all things roller skate. When you come across a roller skating jam, well, then, you've hit the jackpot. Mrs. Rollerskate is in love.

Remember the day when all you wanted was a sweet beatbox? I do, and my brother was the one who had it. Later on I saved up and bought myself a janky Sharp soundsystem, but it was good enough for me. I recorded all sorts of music off of the radio (remember doing that?), and it also had turntable. My mom said there was "something wrong" with the sound on my Jesus and Mary Chain album, and I haughtily notified her that it was "supposed to sound like that" as if I was straight out of the pages of High Fidelity. This video made me think of those days. It has a great sense of fun.

"Skate With Me"

DGENERATE NATION - Skate With Me from DGENETICS on Vimeo.

No comments: