Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Know What Ladies Want

They want to see Torsten Kretchzmar, German electro-pop sensation, performing his latest from his 2007 Men of Sport release. Friday March 21, Torsten will be performing live at the de Young Museum as a part of Friday Nights at the de Young "Art for All" : College Students Pay Tribute to Gilbert and George.You can be assured he will provide a visual and sonic delight that will leave you asking, who is this and where has he been hiding? I'll be there, in plain sight.
For a preview of Torsten's latest, check out his link at the right, where his underground hits Entschlossenheit and Dunkelheit, released in 2005 may also be found.

UPDATE!

Here is a preview of Entschlossenheit. You may not know me, but I have had a career as a video vixen! If you look very, very carefully at the end of this video, you may see my hands. Hot stuff, I know.



Friday Nights at the de Young
www.famsf.org/deyoung/calendar/day.asp?categoryid=32&calendarid=3747&day=3%2F13%2F2008

No comments: