Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Books!



One of my resolutions in the New Year, besides trying to get out of the writers block I've had (serious lack of any sort of inspiration), is to read a whole lot more. I will be doing that in one regard, since I'll be taking a technical course at school again, but I've been slacking off in the pleasure reading category as well. I intend to find some really great pleasure reads. I was perusing several lists I garnered from the NPR website, and was excited to find several good prospects. Do you have any great books to recommend?

Image from FFFFOUND!

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

i do! i do! (hi by the way. i found you through cup of jo)

The Children's Hospital i forget the author's name but you can google it

The Big House by George Colt

Family Pictures by Sue Miller

Prayer For Owen Meany by John Irving