Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gee, my hair smells terrific!



I am not one of those lucky ladies who can go two days without washing her hair. The concept of going to the salon for a blow-out and then having fab hair for several days on end is completely foreign to me because I happen to have a problem, re:follicles and oil. Ick. If I don't wash my hair every day, you're certain to know it. This is not good news for my hair's condition, after taking methotrexate for the last 5 years, my hair is not at it's best. I am trying to reduce hair washing and consequent drying to reduce further damage. I finally decided to try a dry shampoo, I'd thought that it would be tricky, but Oscar Blandi Pronto dry shampoo is easy to use. It comes with a pointed tip which makes it easy to direct the powder to the roots of your hair. Bonus, the lemon verbena scent is heavenly, and the powder isn't dulling, it actually leaves the remaining healthy hair that I have shiny.

Available at Sephora
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P147937

No comments: